Vesting Schedule

  • Seed Round tokens vest over 22 months until full availability on December 1, 2024.

  • Private Sale tokens follow a 17-month vesting schedule until full availability on June 1, 2024.

  • IDO/IEO tokens are initially available at 20%, with the remaining 80% vesting linearly over 12 months, reaching full availability on December 1, 2023.

  • Team tokens and Advisor tokens have longer vesting periods of 50 and 60 months, respectively, highlighting long-term commitment to the project.

Last updated